Client: Westminster Roman Catholic Diocese Trust
Programme: 12 weeks
Description: Refurbishment and Alteration
Refurbishment of this Edwardian building creating a modern learning environment whilst preserving the original architectural features. The building was originally opened in 1907 as the Twickenham County School for Girls and is now a successful unisex school.
Work included internal re-modelling of classrooms, decorations, floor finishes, fire upgrade of doors and screens, refurbishment of sash windows, and mechanical, electrical and data services.
The original Edwardian door sets and screens were restored with the addition of 60 minute fire protection complying with the latest fire regulations.